Because Naughty can be oh so Nice

Because Naughty can be oh so Nice

Monday, April 29, 2013

Updated Release date for Zane (AI, #2) and Contest


UPDATED RELEASE DATE!!!

That's correct, the release date for Zane (Alluring Indulgence, #2) has been changed and we are thrilled to say that it will be SOONER than expected!!!

To help celebrate the updated release, Colt and I are going to run a contest! It's simple! Sign up on the Rafflecopter Entry below and ADD Zane to your TBR on Goodreads! That's all you have to do!


Release Date:
05.07.13




11 comments:

  1. I updated this to my number 1 this morning. Yah! Thank you soooo much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't Wait for this.... I loved Kaleb but something about Zane.... Mmmm!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, it was already there but now it is higher on the list ***does happy dance***

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete