Zane! Photo Treasure Hunt
It's time to celebrate the release of Zane (Alluring Indulgence, #2) and what better way than to do a photo treasure hunt! For those of you who missed the last time we did this, I promise, you won't want to miss it this time! It's easy and you've got just under three weeks to get the photo's you need to enter. And yes, Colt and I will be playing along with you again! Let's have some fun! And good luck!
- Photo's CANNOT come from the Internet/Google (do not take a picture of your computer screen)
- No pictures of or use of old photographs
- Every photo submitted MUST include a Quarter (.25) in the picture (or equivalent currency)
- In order to qualify, ALL 9 photos MUST be received
- Contest will start on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 and we will STOP taking submissions at 11:59pm CST on Tuesday, May 28, 2013
- THIS IS NOT A FIRST TO COMPLETE WINS CONTEST. We want creativity and to ensure everyone has time to participate and have fun with it.
- All qualified submissions will be posted on Nicole Edwards' author page on Facebook in a Poll to determine the Grand Prize winner - most creative. Three additional winners will be chosen randomly.
- Winner(s) will be announced on Friday, May 31, 2013
HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit an entry into the Rafflecopter below!!! AND
- All 9 photos must be submitted in one (1) email to NicoleEdwardsContest(at) gmail (dot) com
- Any email that does NOT contain 9 photos or has any photo that does not contain the quarter (or equivalent currency) in the photo will be disqualified.
- The winner will be picked randomly once all the submissions are in and any that did not meet the requirements have been removed. You MUST enter in the Rafflecopter entry in order to qualify!
WHAT YOU ARE HUNTING:
Remember, BE CREATIVE and HAVE FUN!
Provide 1 photo of something billiards related.
Wanna meet at Moonshiners later?
Provide a photo of a country bar (or what you think a country bar would look like - or hell, just provide a picture of your favorite bar - must be the inside)
Alluring Indulgence is a resort for the naughty
Provide a photo of a hotel lobby
Provide a photo of a commercial construction site
Provide a photo of the letter "Z" from a sign (street sign, billboard, business sign, etc)
Provide a photo of what you think would qualify as a redneck, country boy's truck
Walker Brothers are from Texas
Provide a photo of a cowboy (or cowgirl) hat
With hats come boots
Provide a photo of a pair of cowboy or cowgirl boots
Zane and V are always "sippin" on a beer
Provide a photo of what beer (the brand) that Zane and V would drink. (one photo will work if you think they drink the same type, two photos or one with two types of beer in it is acceptable too)
Bonus (not required)
V loves designer heels (and yes, Colt has a heel fetish too) Provide a photo of what you think are V's favorite heels to wear
WHAT YOU CAN WIN!!!
At the end of the contest, ALL submitted photos will be posted (one compilation per person) on Facebook and we will hold a POLL on Nicole's Author page to determine based on votes for:
THE MOST CREATIVE SUBMISSION
Names will not be given for this poll(the grand prize will NOT be a random drawing)
AFTER the grand prize is determined, we will use Rafflecopter to randomly select three winners - each will receive one of the following baskets containing 9 prizes in each.
READ CAREFULLY, YOU MUST AGREE: By entering and participating in this contest you hereby attest that you are the owner of the photograph(s) you provide. You freely grant Nicole Edwards Author Page irrevocable permission to publish the image(s), in whole or in part and for a length of time determined by Nicole Edwards Author Page on her website, blog or other related Internet sites such as Facebook and Twitter. You understand that the picture may be used, in conjunction with other images, for marketing purposes as seen fit by the administrators of Nicole Edwards Author page. You warrant that said picture(s) is free of any abuse of copyright law. You will hold harmless the aforementioned, Nicole Edwards, from any liability by virtue of any distortion or alteration unless it can be proven that such alterations and or distortions were done with malicious intent. You have read and fully understand the contents of this release. You declare that you are over the age of 18 years, and are fully competent to read and agree to this and participate on the contest.
Remember: We like to have fun! Be creative, have fun, share your images on Facebook as you take them, but DO NOT put yourself or anyone else in harm's way and DO NOT break any laws while playing!
Now get going!!!