Sunday, March 13, 2016

Dear Mom & Dad... From Ethan

Because we're counting down the days until CURTIS, I thought it would be interesting to get the Walker brothers to share with us some of their memorable moments. In talking to them, I asked them to write a letter to their parents, recalling one or more of those moments. Each day you'll see a new letter from one of the brothers. I hope you enjoy!!!


Letter from Ethan Walker


Dear Mom & Pop,

I'm going to start this out by saying that I was the good kid. The quiet kid. The one who didn't get into anything. Yes, I'm smiling while I write this. And no, maybe I wasn't the quiet one, but I wanted you to believe that I was. And sometimes it worked.

I think you'll remember the time when I was going to build the biggest, best fire in the fireplace. Before I started (and roped Zane into helping me), I asked permission. So, I did it the right way. However, no one told me that I couldn't keep adding wood so technically it wasn't really my fault. But, aside from nearly burning down the house, the best part was when Pop got irritated at the smoke detector and rather than trying to put out the fire (which was definitely getting out of control), he was more worried about making the alarm stop. That was the greatest.

Oh, and I'm thankful I didn't burn down the house. I'm sure you are too. And thank you for continuing to love us no matter what damage we did. Love you!


Love,
Ethan

(Want to read ETHAN (Alluring Indulgence, 5)? Get your copy here!)


Preorder your copy of CURTIS today!

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
iBooks
Kobo
Paperback


6 comments:

  1. Boys will be boys, lol. These letters are bringing back fond memories of my childhood, my poor father!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love Ethan he is the good boy miss him

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon BartholomewMarch 14, 2016 at 8:41 AM

    Love this. Ethan is definitely my favourite out of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these guys. These letters are perfect and make them even more real for me. Thank you Nicole Edwards for giving us The Walkers xxx

    ReplyDelete